There are still tickets available! But tickets will go fast as this one-of-a-kind celebration, featuring the talents of aerialists, acrobats, clowns, musicians and a James Beard award-winning chef, draws near.
Buy your tickets now to guarantee that you'll ring in the New Year with all the wild and wonderful artistry of the Moisture Festival! Proceeds will go to help make the 9th year of the Moisture Festival one that Seattle will never forget. Don't miss this fantastic night of fun - savoring the good times we shared in 2011 and embracing the excitement of a new year ahead.
This jam-packed event will feature:
- Vic & Nick Trio (featuring two members of Grammy-nominated a capella group The Bobs)
- Aerial artistry of Quynbi
- Bold And Daring Aerial Sisters Society (B.A.D.A.S.S.) presents "Glamarazzi" (featuring Cathy Sutherland and Carri Anderson of Aviatrix)
- Puppeteer Clay Martin
- Acrobats Dr. Calamari & Acrophelia
- The Circus Tramps (featuring Randy Minkler, Ron W. Bailey, Al Kaatz, Hugh Sutton, Frank Johnson and Matt Williams) playing Rock Rhythm & Blues
- Simon Neale and Maque Da Vis from The Fremont Players
- Hors d'oeuvres by James Beard award-winning Chef Tiberio Simone, who will be selling and signing his new book La Figa: Visions of Food and Form
- Godfrey Daniels and his many Red Balloons
- Champagne Toast as the clock strikes 2012
Moisture Festival New Year's Eve Extravaganza in Hale's Palladium
December 31, 2011
Hale's Palladium - Fremont
4301 Leary Way Northwest, Seattle, WA
Doors open at 7:30 p.m., festivities begin at 8:00 p.m.
Cash Bar (Beer, Wine and Champagne)
$60 for adults
$40 for kids under 12
Purchase tickets through Brown Paper Tickets at:
Or call 1-800-838-3006
2012 Moisture Festival tickets are on sale NOW and make great holiday gifts!
Share all the fun, wonder and amazement of the Moisture Festival with friends and family this holiday season.
See our calendar of events for dates and showtimes.
BUY EARLY AND SAVE! Get a 10% discount on tickets to opening week of the Moisture Festival at Hale's Palladium (March 15 - 18), if you purchase on or before February 15. This does not include the matinee benefit for Clowns Without Borders, March 17.